You are watching: The landlady by roald dahl questions and answers
1. What type of narrator is present in "The Landlady"?
2. What is the last name of the protagonist, Billy?
3. From what city does Billy originally come?
4. Where has Billy arrived at the beginning of the story?
5. How has Billy arrived in this new city?
6. How is the air described the night of Billy's arrival in town?
7. How is the wind described the night of Billy's arrival in town?
8. The description of the wind in the opening paragraphs of the story employs what literary technique?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
|This section contains 3,718 words(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)|
View a FREE sample
More summaries and resources for teaching or studying The Landlady (Roald Dahl).
View all Lesson Plans available from bsci-ch.org.
See more: How Much Does A 5 Gallon Bucket Of Water Weight, : Explainlikeimfive
The Landlady (Roald Dahl) from bsci-ch.org. (c)2021 bsci-ch.org, Inc. All rights reserved.