This short article is component of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang words Searched ~ above Google where we feature a complete list instances for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang for girl
Spanish slang for friend is the an initial suggestion the Google gives you once you form in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the search box. So, let me call you the there are a lot of words. For example, the Diccionario de Americanismos list 140 terms! i did my research using all the resources of my Spanish slang library and also here is a list of a great amount of Spanish words supplied in Latin America to refer to a close friend or dude. Every in one place!
Amigo is the usual generic translation for friend in Spanish and also from the word you can acquire some sports such together amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and also amigucho. Yet if you desire to blend with locals, you should take into consideration some words from this list:
53 examples of Spanish Slang for Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word for “eaves,” but can typical friend in Guatemala, Honduras and also El Salvador.
You are watching: How do u say best friend in spanish
3. Bonco: the is supplied in Cuba to refer to a close girlfriend or likewise attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and Ecuador usage the Spanish adaption bróder, however Puerto Rico and also Bolivia use the English “brother” follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from words “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish because that “ox,” but also way friend in Mexico and Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and also Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and also El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a team of near friends in Peru
17. Compa: it is a contraction from compañero and also it is offered in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: ns though the this to be a Mexican only word, but it surprised me the it is likewise used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and Paraguay follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: supplied in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. Native the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word method “hook” in Spanish, however it is supplied in Chile as “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This native is developed by transforming the syllable order of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico provided as a noun is “friend,” yet it also can be provided as one interjection come express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used nearly in every Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and less used in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and North the Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and also Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest that Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is brief for compañero or compañera and also is offered in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and also Colombia (North and Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and also Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and also Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: north of Colombia and Venezuela
52. Won: from the word “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and also Peru
There space plenty of an ext words, but I think this perform will provide you a an excellent taste from all over Latin America. If you want to know more Spanish slang because that friend examine the speaking Latino online dictionary here.
See more: What Is A Termites Favorite Breakfast 1 9M 6M Find X, What Is A Termites Favorite Breakfast
In the next articles of this collection The top 5 Spanish Slang words Searched on Google i will provide you the perform for weed, white person, cool and girl.